Can I mix the type of garments in one order?
Yes, as long as the design is the same we can use different types of garments interchangeably. (Tank tops, T-shirts, Sweatshirts, etc.)
- We cannot mix dark color t-shirts and light color t-shirts. Dark garments (black, Charcoal, etc) require a base or underbase print which requires a different set up as the same design on a light color garment (white, canary, etc.) ** See underbase description below.
What are your payment terms?
50% of quote up front. Balance is due at pick up or prior to shipping.
What file formats do you accept?
Artwork must be received in any of the following formats:
- Adobe Illustrator (*.ai)
- Encapsulated Post Script (*.eps)
300 dpi or larger / at final print size – for the following formats:
- Adobe Photoshop (*.psd) – leave in layers
- Tagged Image Format (*.tif)
Please outline your fonts.
Jpegs are generally not acceptable for quality reproduction work. Microsoft Word, Publisher, and Powerpoint are also not acceptable formats.
Files that do not meet these specifications are subject to artwork charges after review.
What’s your turnaround time?
10 business days. Pls remember time clock begins once all 3 of the following are set
- FINAL PRINT READY artwork
- 50% Deposit is received
- Blanks are in warehouse
Pls allow for all these factor when scheduling your t-shirt needs and deadlines.
What payment options are available?
Cash or check.
Do dark shirts cost more?
Yes, dark garments are more expensive to buy from our suppliers. Additionally, black garments require a white under-base to print on.
What is a white base aka underbase?
A white under-base is needed when printing any plastisol color on a dark color garment. The under-base is a thin coat of white ink that will be put underneath the color you requested so that the color will stay true and pop out on the shirt. If a under-base is not used the color that you requested might appear differently when printed on a dark garment.
What factors can cause an increased price in my order?
Because screen printing is a complex and labor intensive process there are multiple item that can cause a price difference.
- Color changes in the artwork
- Printing on a black (or dark) garments requires a white base (see above)
- Changing the size of your design. (ie: making the same design smaller for a women’s t-shirt )
- Rush orders. (Orders need sooner than our standard turnaround)
Can you print a size aka neck label?
Yes. This is a good alternative to sewing in size labels.